When you’re looking to start a cycle of steroids, one of the most important decisions you’ll make is which ones to use.
In this article, we’ll explore the benefits of using Anavar and Testosterone together.
Anavar is classified as an Anabolic Steroid, whereas Testosterone is classified as a Hormone.
While the terminology can be confusing, professional athletes, bodybuilders, and even recreational lifters often use both to alter their physique and performance.
Both have their usage and have times you’d want to use the one or the other.
Anavar is more often used as an ancillary drug while using other compounds, while Testosterone is usually the base of most male cycles. Typically, we rarely see females using pure Testosterone.
Of course, there are instances in which you’d use one rather than the other – or even delve into polypharma and use both!
But which version is correct for you, and is there a legal alternative?
Let’s find out.
Steroids are used for different reasons in the medical world, but even more so in the fitness world.
Typically we see bodybuilders avoid “estrogenic” Steroids when prepping for a competition, using very “estrogenic” ones in the offseason, and females stay away from anything that can cause virilization.
Anavar is typically used when cutting by men and cutting or massing by females.
You could use Anavar in both scenarios, seeing as it can help you gain muscle mass and strength and might help you slightly lose fat.
Anavar is also known as a 17-Alpha Alkylated DHT dihydrotestosterone derivative Steroid, meaning it is an oral of the DHT kind.
This will give it different properties and mechanisms to that of Testosterone and most other injectables.
Testosterone is not used by women and is used by men regardless of their goals.
This means that men will use Testosterone as the base of their cycle and then add other compounds to get the desired effects.
Men will also use Testosterone as the hormone of choice when using Testosterone Replacement Therapy. If another drug is used, it is known as Hormonal Replacement Therapy.
Anavar is known as a dihydrotestosterone derivative – DHT.
This means that chemical engineers and doctors altered DHT to create Oxandrolone – Anavar.
They found certain characteristics that would make Anavar useful on certain occasions, chief amongst which has fewer Androgenic sides than Testosterone.
Other effects of Anavar include:
- Increase in Muscle Mass: All Steroids will increase muscle mass by causing an increase in muscle protein synthesis and nitrogen efficiency.
- Increase in Strength: Most Steroids, but DHTs specifically, will cause an increase in strength levels. DHTs are also known to increase motor neuron function.
- Increase in Fat Loss: Anavar might cause an increase in fat loss but will not be as good as fat loss-specific drugs.
- (Perhaps) Increase in Aggression: While not incredibly common, some users have found that Anavar can increase aggression.
Typically, Anavar is more often used by females than males simply because it is low in Androgenic side effects, making it ideal for women.
Anavar can be used with other drugs, often used in conjunction with others when used by men.
Steroids you can use with Anavar include Testosterone, Masteron, Primobolan, Trenbolone, and Winstrol.
Anavar dosage will be person dependent but can start from 10 -20mg per day and taper up if needed. Use for only 6 -8 weeks.
All Steroids and other drugs will have some side effects, and regardless of how developed Anavar is, it will still cause side effects such as:
- Increase in LDL and Total Cholesterol: Because you are replacing your endogenous Testosterone with exogenous Testosterone, you will see a considerable rise in cholesterol levels, particularly the LDL. You will see a corresponding decrease in HDL levels, the latter of which is known as healthy/good cholesterol.
- At higher doses, Anavar can cause hair loss: Typically, Anavar does not cause any hair loss due to its low Androgenic rating. However, more experienced bodybuilders (who have used it a lot) have noticed that Anavar can affect hair at higher doses.
- Anavar will cause a slight increase in blood pressure: All Steroids will cause a rise in red blood cell count and hematocrit levels. These, in turn, will cause a great increase in blood pressure.
- Testosterone downregulation: Any Steroid use will lead to the downregulation of LH (Luteinizing hormone) and FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone), leading to decreased testosterone production levels and decreased infertility.
If you are not aware, Anavar is an illegal substance unless prescribed by a medical professional. Not only that, but it does have some side effects most would want to avoid.
Luckily there might be a solution in the form of ANVAROL from CrazyBulk.
All their products are 100% legal, but they promise no adverse effects despite having similar effects to popular Steroids!
Anvarol will yield a muscle mass increase and muscle strength increase and can help with fat loss!
Anavar is known to cause few adverse effects but will still cause some. Chief among these is the downregulation of Endogenous Testosterone production.
This will make developing libido and erectile dysfunction issues higher after you stop taking Anavar.
None of CrazyBulk’s products can cause this.
What is Testosterone Steroid?
Testosterone is the male sex hormone and is important for many different body functions in male and female bodies.
Without Testosterone, both males and females would suffer from various symptoms such as fat gain and muscle loss.
Testosterone is not a Steroid but is often grouped with them.
In the steroid sense, Testosterone refers to the exogenous introduction of pure Testosterone attached to an ester group forming Testosterone Propionate, Enanthate, Cypionate, etc.
Originally synthesized to treat males suffering from depression, it has trickled down into the fitness and recreational world where it now resides.
Testosterone can convert into Estrogen via the Aromatase Enzyme, which is very important for health.
Too much is not good, however, and can cause Gynocomastia.
Within-range dosing (so less than 100mg per week) is relatively safe but will still cause some adverse effects on the cardiovascular side.
Thus, even TRT dosing needs to be monitored very particularly.
How to use Testosterone
Typically men will use Testosterone on cycle; rarely will you see women introducing Testosterone into a Steroid cycle.
When men use Testosterone, they use it as a base for a big cycle, or for newer users, it is their entire cycle.
This is how to use Testosterone with Steroids:
- Establish how much you need: Some people would need more, while others will only be able to handle a few hundred mg per week before side effects start showing up. New users can use 200 – 400mg per week, while more experienced lifters can use 400 – 1000mg per week.
- Establish which one you need: Because the Testosterone needs to be suspended in a carrier oil, it will react differently to the body due to the ester nature. So experiment with which ester works best for you.
- Manage side effects: Testosterone can induce certain side effects. If you start noticing these, you might need to lower your dose immediately to get by.
Side Effects of Test
Testosterone is a naturally occurring hormone in the body, but it can lead to side effects when taken exogenously and in higher amounts.
The side effects of the Test are:
- Increase in LDL and Total Cholesterol: Due to you introducing Testosterone from an exogenous source, you will see a corresponding increase in LDL and total cholesterol levels. You will also see a reduction in HDL cholesterol which can have detrimental effects.
- At higher doses, Testosterone can cause hair loss: When Testosterone converts to DHT (dihydrotestosterone) via 5-Alpha-reductase. DHT has been directly linked to hair loss.
- Endogenous Testosterone downregulation: All Steroid use will reduce LH (Luteinizing hormone) and FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone), which will lead to lower Testosterone if left untreated long, it can lead to infertility.
- Androgenic side effects such as acne: While there are more Androgenic compounds on the market, Testosterone will still cause Androgenic side effects such as acne, hair loss, and oily skin.
- Testosterone will cause a slight increase in blood pressure: All Steroids will cause an increase in red blood cell count, which will cause an increase in blood pressure.
- Increased aggression in certain individuals: Androgens of any kind can increase aggression.
- Testicular atrophy with prolonged use: Due to decreased endogenous Testosterone production.
Legal Alternative to Test
Many will want the effects of Testosterone but will not only meet with the inevitable side effects but also the reality that using Testosterone (unless prescribed by a medical professional) is illegal.
Luckily, you can make use of CrazyBulk and their TESTO-MAX.
This has been specifically engineered to replicate the results of Testosterone without causing adverse effects or breaking the law.
Yes, you can use Anavar with Testosterone. This might be a good idea, according to some.
The reason is that Anavar cannot convert to Estrogen, and having too little Estrogen compared to Testosterone can lead to serious adverse effects.
What is the best Testosterone?
Various “types” of Testosterones are available, but their half-life is the only real difference. There is no “best” Testosterone.
Female athletes have used Steroids, and rather successfully. Some even believe the effects of Steroids are more profound in women due to the massive change from baseline hormones.
Women typically want to avoid substances that will cause Androgenic side effects.
Women can use Anavar rather successfully because Anavar is very low in Androgenic side effects. Be sure to use a very reasonable dose and not exceed usage for longer than 6 -8 weeks.
While the exact time it remains in the blood will be determined by factors such as dosage and time of usage, Anavar will remain detectable for 14 days to 1 month.
As with every other drug you can ever take, you need to respect it. Any drug can have adverse effects if used incorrectly, and the same rings true for Steroids.
There are a few things you need to do to take Anavar successfully:
- Live Healthily: All Steroids will strain the liver and kidneys, and orals will place a massive strain on the liver. So lower your cholesterol levels as much as you can.
- Lower your Blood Pressure: Because Anavar specifically will increase strain on your kidneys, you will need to take care of your blood pressure which will take some of the strain off your kidneys.
- Lose Weight: Many users will agree that Orals are known to give debilitating lower back pumps. By losing weight, this can be fixed.
You have a pretty big choice for Steroids as to which ones to use in which scenario.
Anavar is a unique Steroid known as a dihydrotestosterone derivative. This means it does not convert into Estrogen and does not cause a bloating or fat gain.
DHTs increase strength dramatically, making Anavar a perfect drug to use while trying to lose weight.
It will keep strength extremely high, but it will also keep you from developing Estrogenic side effects. Of course, it can still be used to gain muscle, especially for women.
When to use Testosterone?
Medically, Testosterone is used when men suffer from low natural Testosterone.
In the PED field, Testosterone is used as a base – or as a whole cycle for newer users. This provides users with base-level libido and health effects, while other drugs will provide strength and growth effects.
Anavar is an androgenic anabolic steroid used to build muscle mass or help retain muscle while on a cut. Men use Testosterone as a base for their cycles which helps prevent fat gain and muscle loss.
Before you use Anavar and Testosterone, there are serious side effects they may have on you. In most countries and bodybuilding competitors, using Anavar and Testosterone is illegal and controlled.
We recommend safer and legal replacements:
If you have any further questions – do drop them in the comment section.
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on MAX HEALTH LIVING is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications.
Who We Are
We are a team of fitness, health, and supplement experts, and content creators. Over the past 4 years, we have spent over 123,000 hours researching food supplements, meal shakes, weight loss, and healthy living. Our aim is to educate people about their effects, benefits, and how to achieve a maximum healthy lifestyle. Read more.