In this article, I’ll discuss whether or not Arbonne’s products are diabetes-friendly and worth trying out.
Looking for the sugar-free stamp on every product can take up much of your time and effort.
But you won’t need to hover your eyeballs over the food labels of the Arbonne product line because, according to my research, their nutrient profile is in line with your special dietary requirements (if you have diabetes).
Arbonne products like meal replacement shakes, detox teas, fiber snacks aid in eliminating the progression and preventing the pathogenesis of both type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
To find out how? Keep reading.
It holds up a clean and green ingredient policy, and its products are based on plant-powered nutrition and are free from gluten and artificial sweeteners.
So, let’s dig into this read to learn how Arbonne can be a suitable choice for people with diabetes.
Is the Arbonne diet safe for diabetics?
Yes, Arbonne products are safe for diabetics.
Nutritionists have evaluated multiple Arbonne products and found that the ingredients in these products are beneficial in managing gestational and type 2 diabetes.
The Arbonne 30-days Feel fit program can help you manage blood sugar levels and counter obesity, which is also a cause of insulin resistance.
Diabetics who tried and tested the 7-day cleanse system, which incorporates Arbonne herbal detox tea and some lifestyle modifications, got their nod as it improved their quality of life.
This chapter in the ‘Endotext book’ compiled by physicians has summarized the nutritional recommendations for diabetes, and they are comparable to the ingredients used in Arbonne products.
So, Scroll down to find out why Arbonne products can become your best buds in this metabolic disease.
Low glycemic index
All Arbonne products are tested and certified to have a low glycemic index, which implies that they slowly raise the blood sugar level.
Their shakes have a high protein content, and this clinical trial proves that high protein is slowly digested and thus prevents blood sugar spikes.
Arbonne products are plant-based and vegetarian. And so are their meal replacement shakes.
Research proves that the plant protein (pea, rice, and cranberry) in the meal replacement shakes increases insulin sensitivity and reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes.
This prospective study found that vegetable protein reduces the risk of gestational diabetes.
Hence, Arbonne’s products can help you in dealing with diabetes if you use them mindfully.
According to American Diabetes Association, diabetics should consume mono and poly-unsaturated fat and omega 3 fatty acids. All Arbonne products like protein shakes and BeWell superfood greens are rich in omega 3 fatty acids from cranberry protein and flax seeds.
Moreover, they have low saturated fat content and are free from trans-fat and cholesterol. Win-win!
The high fiber content helps control the glycemic index by reducing the absorption of sugars in the blood.
Arbonne shakes offer a substantial dietary fiber content that includes soluble and insoluble fiber contributed by pea fiber, quinoa, flaxseed, and other ingredients.
You can chew on Arbonne fiber sticks based on soluble fiber to help manage daily blood sugar levels.
Diabetes and an altered micronutrient profile are interrelated, and this review elaborates on the effect of vitamins on diabetes.
Diabetics are more susceptible to vitamin A, C, E, K deficiencies.
For example, the long-term use of metformin can lead to vitamin B12 deficiency, which may consequently result in many undesired happenings like constant fatigue, headaches, depression, and so on.
On the other hand, magnesium deficiency can increase the risk of insulin resistance.
However, no worries as you can incorporate Arbonne products like BeWell superfood greens or protein shakes that are low in sodium and copper and loaded with 24 vitamins and minerals, including many of the vitamins that are particularly important for diabetics.
No artificial sugars
As artificial sweeteners can increase blood sugar levels, Arbonne doesn’t use them or high fructose corn syrup in their products. Instead, natural sweeteners are used, which makes them suitable for consumption by diabetics.
The low glycemic cane sugar and low cholesterol stevia are two of the most used natural sweeteners that don’t increase blood sugar levels.
Diabetes can be linked to celiac disease, and going gluten-free is its only cure. All Arbonne products are entirely gluten-free and can help you manage and reduce the risk of type 1 and 2 diabetes.
This review discusses how gluten can promote the onset of type 1 and 2 diabetes.
Cocoa has the compound epicatechin (flavanol) that helps control diabetes.
As you can’t consume commercial chocolates because of their high sugar and fat content, Arbonne shakes and chews can satisfy your craving while simultaneously exerting an anti-diabetic effect on your body.
Best Arbonne Products for Diabetes
Following are some of Arbonne’s products that might help you maintain favorable blood glucose levels.
However, before you opt for any of these, I’d recommend you consult your doctor.
1. Arbonne protein shakes
Arbonne shakes are a part of the 30-day Feelfit program.
These plant protein-based shakes are loaded with 24 essential nutrients and are safe to consume by diabetics because of their low fat and high protein content.
Cost: $79 for 30 servings
- Have 20g protein.
- Have vitamins A, C, E, K, B12, magnesium, and folate.
- Have low saturated fats, no trans-fat, and cholesterol.
- Flaxseed and Co-enzyme Q improve blood glucose levels.
- Cranberry protein is a source of Omega 3 fatty acids.
- Rice protein ameliorates diabetes.
- Low glycemic index.
- It has 6g dietary fiber, 4g is soluble, and 2g is insoluble.
- Chocolate flavored shakes have cocoa.
- Chromium improves insulin sensitivity and lower blood glucose level.
- Have natural sweeteners like cane sugar and stevia.
- Chicory root inulin controls glycemic status.
- Alfalfa and ginseng lower blood glucose levels.
- Co-enzyme Q increases glycemic control in diabetes type 2.
- Has tapioca starch which has a high glycemic index.
- 7 g added sugars.
- Selenium increases the risk of insulin resistance.
- Sunflower oil may increase blood sugar levels.
- Calcium phosphates increase the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- Xanthan and guar gum can interfere with diabetes medicines causing hypoglycemia.
2. Arbonne GutHealth prebiotic fiber
Arbonne prebiotic fiber is a feasible option for integrating a daily fiber intake into your routine.
Fiber improves the blood glucose level, and this product can help you manage diabetes by providing half of the daily fiber intake with one serving only.
Cost: $41 for 30 servings
- 12g of soluble fiber decreases blood sugar level.
- Chicory root inulin ameliorates type 2 diabetes.
- Maltodextrin fiber has a high glycemic index.
3. Arbonne Energy Fizz sticks
You can replace your daily coffee with Arbonne Fizz sticks to feel good the whole day because they are packed with anti-diabetic nutrients that will help balance the blood sugar level while simultaneously providing an energy boost.
- No fructose corn syrup and natural sugars.
- Vitamin B12 is the vitamin highlight of the product.
- Chromium reduces insulin resistance.
- Ginseng decreases blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetes.
- Gum Arabic improves glycemic control.
- Alfalfa reduces the absorption of glucose.
- L-taurine reduces diabetes complications.
- Co-enzyme Q 10 improves blood glucose levels in diabetes type 2.
- Guarana might interfere with glucose levels. You should consult a doctor before taking it.
- Dextrose can cause hyperglycemia.
- Calcium phosphates increase the risk of type 2 diabetes.
- The safety of riboflavin and niacin content in diabetes is unclear.
4. Arbonne Cleantox gentle cleanse
It promotes kidney and liver health by cleansing out toxins and allergens from your body and thereby reduces inflammation and helps balance blood sugar.
Cost: $54 for seven packets
- Aloe vera helps achieve better fasting sugar levels
- L-glutamine increases insulin production and post-meal and fasting glucose levels
- Lemon and ginger provide better metabolic control
- The phytochemicals and phenolic compounds prevent and treat diabetes
- Minerals like magnesium promote blood sugar regulation in type 2 diabetes
- Low sodium, only 2% of daily intake
- 3g fiber contributed by flaxseed and pea fiber helps lower blood glucose levels
- Gum Arabic is anti-diabetic
- Natural sweeteners like stevia and malic acid
- choline intake is positively associated with diabetes risk.
- Silicon dioxide may induce insulin resistance.
5. BeWell Superfood greens
It is a complete blend of 36 blue, green, yellow, and red fruits, vegetables, and beneficial algae that provides you with beneficial phytonutrients, fiber, and polyphenols that help manage diabetes.
Cost: $54 for 30 servings
- Cane sugar and stevia as natural sweeteners.
- Rich in flavonoids and polyphenols.
- Phytonutrients like lycopene, resveratrol, and quercetin are anti-diabetic.
- Prebiotic fiber inulin improves glycemic control in pre-diabetics and diabetes type 2.
- Flaxseed and quinoa are a source of fiber and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Spirulina and chlorella increase insulin sensitivity and insulin secretion.
- Silicon dioxide used as an anti-caking agent can increase insulin resistance.
- Is Arbonne a Pyramid Scheme Company or MLM?
- Arbonne for Acne:
- Arbonne for Babies
- Arbonne for Weight Loss
To sum it up, Arbonne is a safe brand for diabetics, and you can consume many of its products without the fear of increasing your blood sugar levels.
Diabetes can only be prevented or managed.
The best approach is to consume a diet filled with micronutrients and monitor the blood sugar level to prevent co-morbidities like neuropathy, kidney, liver, or heart disease.
Arbonne products like protein shakes, prebiotic fiber, and detox tea can help you achieve these goals.
If you are taking diabetes medicine or medicines for other co-morbidities, it is best to consult a doctor to avoid any possible undesired interactions with the Arbonne product ingredients.
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on MAX HEALTH LIVING is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications.
Who We Are
We are a team of fitness, health, and supplement experts, and content creators. Over the past 4 years, we have spent over 123,000 hours researching food supplements, meal shakes, weight loss, and healthy living. Our aim is to educate people about their effects, benefits, and how to achieve a maximum healthy lifestyle. Read more.