This a post on Cellgevity and Dementia.
Dementia simply means the loss of memory, language, or the loss of ability to think properly thereby affecting the person’s day-to-day life; this may be as a result of an accident or other health challenges.
Although Dementia has no known cure, a study reveals that some herbs and spices can help boost memory and improve cognitive functions.
Some of these herbs are Curcumin, Aloe Vera, Gingko Biloba, etc. These herbs and spices are used in the medication and therapy of dementia to prevent the patient’s conditions from getting worse and to restore the patient’s brain functions.
Why use Cellgevity for Dementia?
Cellgevity is a product of Max International that combines the RIBOCEINE technology with various kinds of herbs and spices to help the work of glutathione in the body cells and maintain a healthy body altogether.
These herbs and spices include Broccoli Seed Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Milk Thistle, Resveratrol, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Curcumin, Aloe Extract among others.
Curcumin which is gotten from Turmeric Root Extract is an antioxidant that fights radicals and reduces inflammation.
Radicals are toxic or harmful intruders in the body. Curcumin helps in the maintenance of memory and is advised to be included in our daily diet.
This explains why some people always include turmeric in almost each of their meals because of its powerful nature in building and protecting the body.
Aloe Vera, on the other hand, is a very powerful herb with multi-abilities; it strengthens metabolic health and reduces the risk of one having a neurodegenerative disease.
Neurodegenerative diseases are diseases that have to do with the brain or that affect the normal behavior of a person; of which Dementia happens to be an example.
Cellgevity combines the power of Aloe Vera and Curcumin together with its Riboceine technology to give you one of the World’s best food supplements with an all-in-one function of boosting glutathione level in the body, fighting infections, and helping the body’s metabolism.
Cellgevity provides support for the basic nutrients we fail to add to our daily diet to make it a healthy diet. This more reason for you to make it part of your daily meal.
Dosage of Cellgevity for Dementia
In treating Dementia, a dosage of two (2) capsules; one in the morning before meal and one at night after a meal can be taken daily.
Cellgevity comes in a friendly and quite affordable pack of 30 capsules. Remember, to take your dinner at least thirty minutes before going to bad and also take the supplement with enough water.
Symptoms of Dementia
- Loss of memory: The person gradually losses the ability to recognize or remember things which is a cognitive function of the brain
- Lack of planning abilities: Since he or she cannot remember things or events, it becomes quite uneasy to make plans
- Challenges in carrying out routine activities: Doing regular familiar tasks becomes a bone of contention because the brain’s cells are not interacting properly or not interacting at all.
- Difficulty in solving problems: In this symptom, the person is unable to understand problems in other to solve them. The person’s understanding level is almost zero since he or she can barely assimilate anything, it then becomes herculean to solve problems.
- Disorderliness: The person losses the ability to keep things in the right place.
Whenever any of the above symptoms are noticed, try to visit your doctor as soon as possible so that the condition can be immediately managed.
Causes of Dementia
Dementia is basically caused by damage to the brain cells, but this damage can be caused by any of the following:
- Excessive Intake of Alcohol or Long Use of Drugs: These introduce toxins into the body which in turn affects the functionality of the brain cells thereby leady to memory loss.
- Brain Injuries: This could be as a result of the shock or head injuries sustained from auto-crash or similar accidents.
- Vascular Disorder: Vascular Disorder is a situation that occurs when blood is not circulating properly to the brain. This could also affect the optimal function of the brain.
- Neurodegenerative Diseases: These are diseases that impede the functionality brain, some of them are Parkinson’s Disease, Sclerosis, Autism, etc.
- Old Age
Prevention of Dementia
Health challenges can be prevented if the right precautions are taken, some of these precautions include:
- Eat a healthy diet
- Maintain a normal body weight
- Exercise Regularly
- Be mentally alert and active by engaging in new hobbies, reading e.t.c
- Be socially active; hang out with friends and families
- Follow doctor’s advice in managing any existing health condition
- Avoid smoking and excessive intake of alcohol
- Flee from the abuse of hard drugs