So, you want to know if Cellgevity can heal or cure kidney diseases? Then this article is for you.
Kidneys that are located at the lower back of the body, are set of organs that filter the blood from toxins, transferring these toxics to the bladder, where they are released finally during urination.
Kidney failure occurs when the kidneys have failed in their abilities or functions to filter the blood from toxins efficiently. When the body has thus become weaken and overloaded with toxins, it then degenerates to kidney failure; which if not treated correctly or timely, could be a life-threatening sickness.
Kidney problems or kidney disease is caused by diseases or conditions that had to weaken kidney functions which worsen kidney damages over the years. And there have no many factors to do with age as it can occur to persons of any age factor.
Table of Contents
Can Cellgevity Cure or Heal Kidney Diseases?
Well, many facts have been stated as well as tested by glutathione specialists that glutathione has strong links with the functionality as well as the treatment of kidney diseases.
Scientists also have it that the body helps to detoxify substances from heavy metal which can lead to kidney failure through glutathione. And how it works is that glutathione molecules build themselves around these heavy metals by the process of chelation, and after which, these heavy metal substances are safely removed from the body.
It has also been ascertained that hemodialysis poses serious changes to Oxidation which in turn damages red blood cells. It is, therefore, medically recommended that patients undergoing this process stay or maintain a high level of glutathione.
And to practice this effectively, it is recommended that Cellgevity should be taken as often as possible as it is said to boost glutathione level by up to 300%.
We can, therefore, conclude from the facts stated above that Cellgevity helps in the healing forms of any diseases which include kidney diseases.
Effect Of Cellgevity On Kidney Diseases
Therapeutic benefits of glutathione for kidney failure and dialysis
As in other organs of the body, antioxidant activity, especially glutathione, plays a very important role in the kidneys. The kidneys are not unique in the oxidative stress caused by free radical activity, and thus, cause various problems.
Dr. Jimmy Gutman, the best-selling author, and internationally renowned glutathione expert explained in his book GSH Hankbook that kidney toxicity and kidney failure are due to heavy metals such as mercury, cadmium and lead. The body detoxifies these substances mainly through enzymes linked to Glutathione (GSH).
Glutathione molecules are bonded to these metals by the chelation process and are then easily and safely removed from the body.
He said that GSH (glutathione) plays an important role in the prevention and treatment of kidney failure, often accompanied by kidney failure and dialysis, anemia, and cardiovascular complications.
A strong correlation has been established between kidney function and glutathione availability. This has led some scientists to suggest that glutathione peroxidase levels may be a corridor for kidney function.
To test this hypothesis, two elderly patients who underwent persistent peritoneal dialysis were studied to determine their nutritional status and oxidative stress levels. First, it was measured by the ability to absorb and process certain nutrients, especially serum albumin and iron.
The test results were better than normal. With regard to antioxidant protection, glutathione peroxidase levels were even lower. It is clear that the ability of kidney patients to fight oxidation has been profoundly and progressively compromised.
Uncontrolled oxidative stress causes undetected damage. To clarify the process, cells of the peritoneal membrane of peritoneal dialysis patients were examined. Researchers found that GSH levels were significantly lower when patients were exposed to life-saving dialysis fluids.
The relationship between GSH status and oxidative stress in dialysis patients is not only widely accepted but also considered significant. In patients with kidney impairment, oxidative stress damages the circulating red blood cells (erythrocytes), which leads to low hemoglobin levels (anemia).
This damage is usually kept to a minimum by glutathione, the main antioxidant in this fight. GSH moves on the surface of the red blood cell wall to maintain its integrity.
Because hemodialysis can cause significant oxidative changes and damage the red blood cells, it is important that patients undergoing this procedure have high GSH levels. Cellgevity, the only medical product that contains RiboCeine, has been shown to effectively increase glutathione by up to 300%.
Unlike other prescription drugs that treat kidney disease symptoms, Cellgevity increases the glutathione level and fights the root causes of any form of disease.
Symptoms Of Kidney Diseases
- Reduction in urination
- Swelling of the feet as a result of the seizure of fluid caused by the kidneys’ inability to remove water
- Unexplained shortness of breath after every long effort.
- Excessive drowsiness or fatigue
- Persistent nausea
- Your urine which may have changed color may contain blood, plus you also feel pressure each time you urinate
- Pain or pressure inside the chest
- Food taste like metal as a result of build-up waste in the blood, known as uremia
Prevention Of Kidney Diseases
- Drink water throughout the day. For people with kidney stones, doctors usually recommend 2.6 quarts (2.5 liters) of urine per day. Your doctor may ask you to measure your urine output to make sure you drink enough water.
- If you live in a hot, dry climate or exercise regularly, you may need to drink more water to get enough urine. If the urine is light and clear, you probably drink enough water.
- Eat less oxalate-rich foods. If you are prone to calcium oxalate stones, your doctor may recommend limiting oxalate-rich foods. These include rhubarb, beetroot, okra, spinach, Swiss peel, sweet potatoes, nuts, tea, chocolate, and soy products.
- Choose a little diet in salt and animal protein. Reduce the amount of salt you eat and choose non-minimal protein sources such as legumes. Consider using a salt substitute like Mrs. Stone.
- Keep eating calcium-rich foods, but be careful with calcium supplements. Calcium in your diet does not affect your risk of kidney stones. Continue to eat calcium-rich foods unless your doctor recommends otherwise.
Conclusion – Cellgevity and Kidney Disease
So, drawing a conclusion from the facts stated above, it will be fair to say that Cellgevity is a great supplement that helps in the healing process of kidney diseases reason being that it boasts a glutathione level by up to 300% to effectively do this.
And since it’s a good medical practice to take Cellgevity often to be able to fight against any diseases as it boosts glutathione level, then kidney patients are on a safe adventure in their healing process.