Can Cellgevity actually work for waist or lower back pain?
Let’s take a look.
Yeah, at some point in life, most people experience waist pain or lower back pain.
Most times, it comes naturally on its own and it also goes naturally on its own without any treatment. But if it fails to go naturally, then you will consult medical help to alleviate yourself from such pain as it can cause serious distress.
Lower back pain or waist pain is a painful condition that affects the lower part of the spine.
Although they can occur on their own, they also occur as a result of injury to the muscle or ligament such as poor posture, irregular exercises, improper lifting, etc.
So, how can we treat this?
There are lots of ways to treat waist pain if you ask me.
And one of the ways we can finally become free from this kind of condition is to try raising the glutathione level in our body so it can be defended against toxins, free radicals, heavy metals, lipid peroxides, and the likes.
The sad news, however, is that why we age, the glutathione level in our body system diminishes; and as such, needs replenishment if we must maintain healthy living and this is where Cellgevity comes into place.
Can Cellgevity Cure Waist Pain?
Cellgevity can’t cure lower back pain. This is only a food supplement and not a drug, it contains Max International patented Riboceine technology that aids in increasing glutathione rate in the cells which do wonders for your health.
Scientists had engaged in numerous searches to provide a better solution for glutathione enhancement in our body until RiboCeine was discovered.
How does that help the healing process of waist pain or lower back pain?
Cellgevity which is the only medical certified supplement to boost your glutathione level in the body by 300% better than its best alternative, contains RiboCeine technology, which is a special blend of D- Ribose and L-Cysteine clinically, that has been proven to effectively deliver cysteine to the cell.
Please note that cysteine is needed by the body to produce glutathione and RiboCeine which is present in this.
Glutathione health benefits:
- Slows down the aging process (makes you look younger)
- You look you get as it slows the aging process.
- Better energy level in the body
- It helps to detoxify the liver cells.
- Strengthen the immune system against sicknesses and disease.
- It helps reduces muscle discomfort.
- It enhances mental clarity.
- Reduces stress.
- It helps you recover fast from exercises and sleeping better.
Testimonies of Cellgevity on Waist Pain patients
Ankle and Waist Pain
One of our associates, a 28-year-old medical doctor, has had unexplained ankle pain since he was 18 years old. And the worst part of it is that he loves to play soccer and wherever he played, the pain got very bad and he would be disabled for some time after.
Test shows nothing. Since he started on Cellgevity, he can now enjoy playing soccer without pain, and he has had no ankle pain for the past one year.
His Dad is a 68-year-old man, who enjoys riding his bicycle but has been unable to continue due to ongoing serious waist pain that stopped him from many activities. Again, the test showed nothing wrong.
And he started on Cellgevity and has been pain-free for the past 8 months, once again enjoys his bicycle riding and all of his normal activities.
Causes, Symptoms, and Remedies
Causes of Waist Pain (Lower Back Pain)
- Muscular or ligamentous trunk. Repeated heavy lifting or sudden, uncomfortable movement can tire the back muscles and ligaments of the spine. If you are in poor physical condition, constant back tension can cause painful muscle spasms.
- Slides are bent or broken. The discs serve as pillows between the bones (vertebrae) of your spine. The soft material in a disc can swell or break and press on a nerve. However, you may have a bulging or torn disc without back pain. Disc disease is often found inadvertently if you do an X-ray of the spine for another reason.
- Osteoarthritis can affect the lower back. In some cases, spinal arthritis can narrow the space around the spinal cord, a condition called spinal stenosis.
- Skeletal irregularities. A condition in which your back curls to the side (scoliosis) can also cause back pain, but usually not before middle age.
- If your bones become porous and brittle, compression fractures may develop.
Symptoms of Waist Pain (Lower Back Pain)
The symptoms of lower back pain range from sharp, striking pain to dull pain. The pains can be constant or intermittent and positional. Acute lower back pain can suddenly appear after an injury. Chronic back pain is defined as pain lasting for more than three months. If you have a back pain longer than 72 hours, it is medically advised you see a doctor.
Treatment for Waist Pain (Lower Back Pain)
Treating your pain back necessarily comes with two options. Home remedies and medical remedies.
And most of the time, it does go on its own probably after taking maximum rest or engaging in sleeping or diversional therapy.
Waist Pain Self-care Remedies
- Self-care techniques are helpful in the first 72 hours after the onset of pain. If the pain does not improve after 72 hours of home treatment, you should consult your doctor.
- Alternative ice and warmth to relax the muscles. This is recommended within the first 48 hours.
- Interrupt your normal physical activity for a few days and put ice on your waist. Doctors generally recommend using ice cream for the first 48-72 hours and then switching to heat.
- Take medications such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin PU) or acetaminophen (Tylenol) to relieve pain.
- Sometimes it is more uncomfortable to stretch on your back. If so, try to stretch your knees between your legs with a pillow. If you can rest comfortably on your backpack, place a pillow or towel under your thigh to relieve pressure on your back.
- A hot bath or massage can often relieve the tense, knotted muscles of the rope.
Waist Pain Medical Remedies
- A discectomy relieves the pressure of a nerve root pressed by a bulging disc or a bone spur. The surgeon will remove a small piece of the blade, a bony part of the spinal canal.
- A foraminotomy is a surgical procedure that opens the foramen, the bony hole in the spinal canal where the nerve root comes out.
The above are listed ways you can medically curb waist pain. Not bad!
Also, I will highly recommend Cellgevity to you if you’re having serious pain in your lower back region or anywhere around your body system at all.