Who is MattDoesFitness? (age, coaching, height, and physique)
Matt Does Fitness or Matt Morsia is a fitness influencer who was once a teacher. He quit his teaching job once he realized he had a massive love and knack for fitness and would rather pursue a career in fitness.
Matt is one of the most well-known influencers partly because he is entertaining, he is knowledgeable, he is quite muscular, and because he posts regularly. His YouTube channel has amassed more than 2 million subs while his Instagram page has more than 1 million followers.
He is known to make content about hormones, particularly his own endocrine system. He is also known for making collab videos with other influencers and brands.
- Age: 36
- Date Of Birth: 19/01/1986
- Height: 6’2’’
- Weight: 205lbs
Is Matt Does Fitness on Steroids?
There is never really a way of knowing without actually just having the person monitored 24/7. That said, if you were to ask a random stranger on the street if Matt Does Fitness was on Steroids, they’d probably guess yes.
Matt is quite muscular, especially around the upper body. There are also more signs of him being on juice such as him always being in shape, being quite strong, and his ability to recover from multiple training sessions per day.
All of these facts would make one assume that he is on Steroids.
Is Matt Does Fitness Bodybuilding Natty or Natural?
There is a possibility, yes. However, that possibility is quite small when you look at the following facts:
- He is quite muscular and remains very lean year long
- He is really strong for someone his size and leanness
- He has the ability to recover from multiple sessions per day
What Steroids Could Matt Fitness be on?
Again, we are not saying he is on Steroids, we have no proof. If we were to guess:
Matt Does Fitness Training Program
As someone who has shared dozens of workouts over the years, finding his most up-to-date one is impossible because he is probably still working on it. That said, here is a workout we sourced from DrWorkoutFitness:
- V-ups- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Reverse crunches- 3 sets of 15 reps
- Crunches- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
- Flutter kicks- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
- Side planks- 3 sets of 60 seconds (on each side)
Tuesday- Full body:
- Muscle-ups- 5 sets of 1 minute each
- Push-ups- 5 sets of 1 minute each
- Pull-ups- 5 sets of 1 minute each
- Bodyweight squats- 5 sets of 1 minute each
- Deadlifts- 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Barbell back squats- 4 sets of 6-8 reps
- Stiff-legged deadlifts- 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- Goblet squats- 4 sets of 10-12 reps
- Dumbbell lying hamstring curls- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Standing calf raises- 4 sets of 12-15 reps
- Rope cable crunches- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
- Mountain climbers- 1 set for 30 seconds
- Hanging leg raises- 1 set for 30 seconds
- Crunches- 1 set for 30 seconds
- Russian twists- 1 set for 30 seconds
- Plank jacks- 1 set for 30 seconds
- Up and down planks- 1 set for 30 seconds
- Heel taps- 1 set for 30 seconds
- V-ups- 1 set for 30 seconds
- Reverse crunch- 1 set for 30 seconds
- Plank hip dips- 1 set for 30 seconds
- Light jogging on the treadmill (as a warm-up)- 10 minutes
- Jump rope- 2 sets of 2 minutes each
- Battle rope- 2 sets of 30 seconds each
- Exercise bike- 20 minutes
(rest day is on Saturdays and Sundays)
Matt Does Fitness Diet
Again, it depends on what Matt is trying to achieve. See, your diet changes based on your goal. Trying to lose weight, eat less. Trying to gain weight, eat more. Here is a diet that Matt has followed in the past to maintain his shape as per DrWorkoutFitness:
- Apple with peanut butter
- Peanut butter balls (made using peanut butter, chia seeds, flax seeds, and coconut oil)
- Coconut water
- Green vegetables
- Sweet potato
- Green beans
- Matt is also known to use quite a few supplements such as:
- Whey protein
- Mass gainers
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on MAX HEALTH LIVING is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications.
Who We Are
We are a team of fitness, health, and supplement experts, and content creators. Over the past 4 years, we have spent over 123,000 hours researching food supplements, meal shakes, weight loss, and healthy living. Our aim is to educate people about their effects, benefits, and how to achieve a maximum healthy lifestyle. Read more.