For this article, I have searched the effectiveness, safety, cost, and user reviews of PhenQ and Burn-XT and found that PhenQ is overall the better pill.
Every 4 out of 10 American adults have obesity, and that ratio is nowhere near to coming down, as State of Obesity 2022: Better Policies for a Healthier America reports. (Source)
This hints that we are in dire need of high-quality weight loss aids to achieve a healthy weight, now more than ever, which justifies your quest to pick the best one among the most popular ones.
But that information isn’t enough to help you make your decision, which is why in the subsequent sections, I have discussed in detail which product is more potent, has fewer side effects, is cheaper, and is critically acclaimed by users.
So, keep reading to find out all about it.
PhenQ Vs. Burn-XT – An Overview
The popularity of Jacked Factory Burn-XT and PhenQ is evident from the fact that the former is one of the Amazon best-seller products. In contrast, the latter has over 190,000 satisfied customers.
Both these names have been helping millions of customers achieve their dream weight for decades.
PhenQ and Burn-XT promote fat loss in different ways and with different ingredients.
For instance, PhenQ works by melting away the fat and preventing it from accumulating again. It also curbs hunger and cravings. Plus, it enhances focus and brightens up the mood.
In contrast, the formulation of Burn-XT, as the name suggests, is focused only on burning fat.
Nonetheless, both products have some similar components, like caffeine anhydrous, L carnitine, and the patented proprietary blend Capsimax powder.
And the stuff that imparts the supplementary benefits of PhenQ is nopal, chromium picolinate, and α-Lacy’s reset.
The effect of all these ingredients intensifies appetite suppression and prompts energy production, which will make it easier for you to work out and observe calorie restriction.
Parallel to this, Burn-XT has Bioperine and green tea leaf extract, which potentiates its fat-shedding action.
As is already visible, the Burn-XT manufacturers have intelligently combined the hotness of the compounds in black peppers, red peppers, and capsicum extracts to escalate your thermogenesis to many folds.
And not just that, the piperine in Bioperine aids the absorption of other ingredients and has a mild hepatoprotective effect.
Next, both fat burners contain the concentrated form of caffeine as a natural stimulant, but they differ in their concentration.
Correspondingly, Burn-XT has 135mg of caffeine anhydrous per capsule, and PhenQ has 142.5 mg.
But since Burn-XT also has green tea extract so some undefined amount of caffeine dose may also be contributed by it.
This caffeine content helps to elevate energy levels, increases fat oxidation, enhances alertness, and slows down gastric emptying.
In the subsequent section, I have discussed which supplement is more favorable in terms of effectiveness, safety, price tag, and user reviews.
PhenQ Vs. Burn-XT – Which One Is More Effective & Best For Weight Loss?
PhenQ is more effective because it targets weight loss in five ways, but Burn-XT is designed to cut extra fat only.
Even so, you need to combine exercise and introduce some diet changes in your routine to see results.
Here are some reasons why PhenQ has a powerful mode of action.
1. PhenQ Has The More Appropriate L-Carnitine Base.
Both products have L-carnitine, which helps to prevent loss of lean muscle mass, but Burn-XT contains acetyl-L-carnitine (ALCAR), and PhenQ has L-carnitine fumarate.
Here, the more beneficial form with respect to weight loss and energy production is L-carnitine fumarate, whereas ALCAR is more appropriate for boosting brain function.
2. PhenQ Contains Fiber, whereas Burn-XT doesn’t.
Burn-XT falls behind because it doesn’t have any fiber, which is a major ingredient that promotes fullness in the stomach.
Hence, it has a weak to no suppressing potential, and most user reviews indicate the same.
Compared to this, PhenQ has nopal fiber, which is digested slowly; hence, it may help you feel less hungry.
3. PhenQ Enhances Insulin Sensitivity
PhenQ helps to stabilize blood sugar levels, which reduces sugar cravings and fat accretion.
The blood glucose regulation can be attributed to chromium, nopal, and alpha-lipoic acid, which is a component of the α-lacy’s rest.
PhenQ Vs. Burn-XT – Which One Is Safer?
PhenQ combines a variety of different ingredients. Hence, it has a more stable formulation and scores the point as the safer pill. Besides that, Burn-XT poses greater health risks.
So, here are some reasons why PhenQ has the edge over Burn-XT in terms of safety.
1. PhenQ Manufacturing Facilities are more strictly regulated
Although both PhenQ and Burn-XT ensure quality as they are manufactured in cGMP registered facilities.
But what distinguishes the PhenQ manufacturing factories is that they are verified by the FDA as well.
2. Unlike PhenQ, Burn-XT may put you at Risk of Liver Toxicity
Burn-XT includes green tea extract as one of its active ingredients (450 mg per serving) to trigger fat burning.
But it is associated with the risk of causing liver toxicity due to its high ratio of antioxidant compounds (catechins and EGCG).
Correspondingly, a recent 2020 review stated that multiple case reports suggest that green tea extract as less as 140 mg to 1000 mg can cause liver damage depending on the individual’s susceptibility.
3. Burn-XT’s Ingredients might Trigger your Allergies
The best part about both pills is that they are free from any artificial dyes or fillers and are suitable for vegetarians.
Yet, Burn-XT comes with a disclaimer that it may be contaminated with dairy, soy, gluten, nuts, and shellfish allergens. So, that might be a point of concern for you if you’re allergic to any of these ingredients.
Side Effects Of PhenQ And Burn-XT
Nearly all fat burners and weight loss supplements have some stimulants and ingredients that may affect the central nervous system or the gastrointestinal system.
For instance, both these weight loss aids contain caffeine, so if you are caffeine sensitive, then you may notice sleep difficulties, headaches, jitters, irritability, anxiety, changes in heart rate, or other symptoms until you develop tolerance to it.
Apart from that, other side effects of Burn-XT are nausea, dry mouth, excessive sweating, cramping, and digestion problems.
Similarly, PhenQ may cause dizziness, bloating, and upset stomach.
PhenQ Vs. Burn-XT – Which One Is Cheaper?
You can save 45 dollars by buying Burn-XT instead of PhenQ.
But still, the cost of PhenQ seems justified since it has additional slimming ingredients.
However, PhenQ is delivered to your doorstep free of cost and comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
And with the low-priced Burn-XT, you will only get a concession on delivery charges if you have subscribed to their automated monthly refills (free shipping only in the U.S.) or avail of any amazon offer.
Anyhow, you can only purchase PhenQ and avail discounts on the official website, as it cannot be bought from online marketplaces like Amazon or physical stores like Walmart.
This may seem like a drawback, but it enables stronger quality control.
PhenQ Vs. Burn-XT – Customer Reviews
Customers clearly find PhenQ as the more reliable weight loss supplement as compared to PhenQ.
For instance, Burn-XT scores 3.8 out of 5 on Amazon. Compared to this, PhenQ has a rating of 4.8 out of 5.
In summary, most user reviews suggest that PhenQ helps to lose an average of 5 to 10 pounds every month. Comparatively, Burn-XT fundamentally helps to reduce body fat percentage and waist circumference.
Therefore, here are some user testimonials that will give you an authentic insight into the benefits of both products.
- A 25-year-old male shared his experience on Amazon from his girlfriend’s account. He wrote that he used Burn-XT for one and a half months and went from having 23% body fat to 15% body fat, and his waist size was reduced by 9 inches. In addition to using the pill two times a day, he cut down on all processed food, fasted 9 hours daily, and went to the gym 3 days a week. He also mentioned that he went from 230 to 208 pounds with this routine. He shared that Burn-XT made him feel more energetic and less hungry.
- In another Amazon review, ‘G’ writes that Burn-XT made her lose fat and improve her BMI. She shares that she tracked her progress with a Yunmai scale and noticed that she lost half a pound to a full pound daily which helped her lose around 10 pounds in 11 days. In addition to using the pill, she had cut out on nearly all junk food, started eating 1500 calories a day, and exercised one hour daily.Additionally, she was really happy she had reduced cravings and kept feeling mildly energetic until 6 pm even though she had taken the second dose at 2 pm. Besides that, she felt a slight increase in her urination frequency and sweating.
- Last but not least, Meghan Fout writes in her Amazon review that after she started taking Burn-XT, she lost 5 pounds in 2 weeks. Moreover, it helped to reduce the swelling in her body due to water retention. Plus, she felt a reduction in her hunger and cravings.
- Emmanuella Okoro wrote on Trustpilot that she combined PhenQ with a low-carb diet (kind of a keto diet) and lost 5 pounds in a week. She specifically mentioned that the pills greatly helped to suppress her appetite.
- Robinnette Jagdhuber shared on Trustpilot that he loosely followed a keto diet with PhenQ, which helped him lose 31 pounds in 3 months. He also felt a reduction in his hunger and cravings.
- The review by Kevin Lane further confirms the potential of PhenQ to induce weight loss. Kevin writes that his weight loss progress with dieting had hit a plateau over time, so much so that getting rid of even one pound a week became difficult. Therefore, he started taking PhenQ, which helped him lose 2 pounds every week and even 3 pounds on some odd weeks. Additionally, he noticed a surge in his energy levels and a reduction in his appetite.
Final Thoughts: What is the strongest fat burner on the market: PhenQ or Burn-XT?
PhenQ is the more effective weight loss supplement, but Burn-XT induces a more intense fat loss.
If you are only focused on losing your body fat and belly, then Burn-XT may suit your needs better as it is also more affordable.
But if you want an all-in-one pill that will help you shed pounds and fat while simultaneously supporting your weight loss regimen, which includes exercise and diet, then PhenQ is undoubtedly the better supplement.
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on MAX HEALTH LIVING is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications.
Who We Are
We are a team of fitness, health, and supplement experts, and content creators. Over the past 4 years, we have spent over 123,000 hours researching food supplements, meal shakes, weight loss, and healthy living. Our aim is to educate people about their effects, benefits, and how to achieve a maximum healthy lifestyle. Read more.