Whether you’re a professional bodybuilder or just starting out in the world of building muscle, it can be overwhelming to think about all the different anabolic steroids on the market. One commonly debated combo is Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate).
To find out if you can potentially stack these two powerful steroids together and get serious results, keep reading.
|Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate)
|Synthetic Anabolic Steroid
|Synthetic Anabolic Steroid
|Treatment of muscle wasting and weight loss due to certain conditions
|Veterinary use in horses for increasing appetite and improving muscle growth
|Route of Administration:
|Commonly Used for:
|Cutting cycles, preserving muscle mass, enhancing athletic performance
|Bulking cycles, promoting muscle growth and strength
|Potential Side Effects:
|Mild androgenic effects, liver toxicity, cholesterol imbalances, hormonal disruptions
|Androgenic effects, cardiovascular risks, estrogenic side effects, suppression of natural testosterone production
|20-100mg per day
|200-600mg per week
|Popular due to its low androgenic properties
|May cause virilization effects in women
|Controlled substance, prescription-only (BUY ANAVAR)
|Controlled substance, prescription-only
Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate) are both synthetic anabolic steroids, but they have several differences.
Here are some key differences between Anavar and Equipoise:
- Chemical Class: Anavar belongs to the class of synthetic anabolic steroids known as oxandrolone, while Equipoise belongs to the class of synthetic anabolic steroids known as boldenone undecylenate.
- Medical Use: Anavar is primarily used medically for the treatment of muscle wasting and weight loss due to certain conditions, such as HIV/AIDS, whereas Equipoise is predominantly used as a veterinary drug in horses to increase appetite and improve muscle growth.
- Anabolic Rating: Anavar has a higher anabolic rating compared to Equipoise. Anavar’s anabolic rating ranges from 322-630, whereas Equipoise has an anabolic rating of 100.
- Androgenic Rating: Equipoise has a higher androgenic rating compared to Anavar. Equipoise’s androgenic rating is 50, while Anavar has a lower androgenic rating of 24.
- Route of Administration: Anavar is commonly available in oral form, whereas Equipoise is typically administered via intramuscular injection.
- Half-Life: Anavar has a shorter half-life of 8-12 hours, requiring more frequent dosing, while Equipoise has a longer half-life of approximately 14 days, allowing for less frequent dosing.
- Detection Time: Anavar has a shorter detection time in the body, typically around 3 weeks, whereas Equipoise has a longer detection time of 4-5 months.
- Commonly Used For: Anavar is often used in cutting cycles to preserve muscle mass, enhance athletic performance, and improve physical appearance, while Equipoise is commonly used in bulking cycles to promote muscle growth, increase strength, and improve endurance.
- Potential Side Effects: While both Anavar and Equipoise can have side effects, they may differ. Anavar is known for its milder androgenic effects and lower risk of estrogenic side effects, but it can still cause liver toxicity and hormonal disruptions. Equipoise, on the other hand, may have higher androgenic effects, cardiovascular risks, and estrogenic side effects, and can suppress natural testosterone production.
- Legal Status: Anavar and Equipoise are both controlled substances and are available only by prescription. Their use should comply with local laws and regulations.
Stacking anything with Equipoise can prove to be a bit risky due to the massive negative effects it can have on your body. EQ is infamous for being one of the harshest drugs on the market, especially when looking at blood pressure.
Therefore, it would not be wise to stack Anavar with Equipoise as both will have negative effects on your kidneys.
EQ is renowned for increasing red blood cell count which will place more strain on your blood pressure and therefore make the kidneys suffer as well. Anavar on the other hand is just plain kidney toxic because the kidneys are the primary digesters of Anavar. If your kidneys give out, you’ll never be able to even eat 100g of protein in a day again.
Anavar is not known for being a harsh compound, in fact, it’s the least harsh compound you can probably get on the market barring Primobolan. The only problem it really has is that unlike other orals it is digested by the kidneys and not the liver.
EQ, on the other hand, is not oral so it is not inherently liver or kidney toxic. The problem with EQ is its ability to increase red blood cell count, which will increase your blood pressure.
This will place quite a bit of strain on your kidneys, and when combined with the toxicity of Anavar it is not a great idea.
The main side effect you need to worry about is kidney toxicity. If your kidneys go bust you won’t be able to live a healthy lifestyle again. No more protein, no more creatine, and definitely not more drugs.
To avoid kidney issues, you can:
- Just not take these drugs
- Hydrate yourself a lot
- Lower blood pressure
- Lower your body weight
- Use blood pressure drugs like Statins
How long can you stay on Equipoise?
Equipoise is a great drug in lower doses, but there is a notion online that you need a lot before it starts working – this is not true. Ideally, you wouldn’t be on EQ for longer than 12 – 14 weeks. The drug can be incredibly toxic if you take it for too long or if you take too much.
Make sure to practice healthy lifestyle choices to try and avoid toxicity issues down the line.
It is important to note that the effects of Equipoise and Anavar may vary from person to person, depending on factors such as age, gender, body composition, and dosage. Furthermore, the desired effects of these steroids may also differ depending on the individual’s fitness goals.
Anavar, also known as Oxandrolone, is a mild anabolic steroid that is often used for cutting cycles.
It is known for its ability to promote lean muscle mass, increase strength, and improve athletic performance. Anavar is also popular among female athletes due to its low androgenic properties.
Equipoise, also known as Boldenone Undecylenate, is an injectable steroid that is commonly used for bulking cycles. It is known for its ability to promote muscle growth, increase appetite, and improve endurance. Equipoise is also known for its low androgenic properties, making it a popular choice among bodybuilders and athletes who want to avoid the negative side effects of other steroids.
In summary, while Anavar may start working within the first week of use, EQ may take 2-3 weeks to start working. However, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using any steroids, as they can have serious side effects if used improperly.
What does Equipoise do for bodybuilders?
EQ is a very interesting compound. It was developed to actually be a longer-acting version of Dianabol with fewer Androgenic side effects.
Boldenone is interesting in its mechanism to increase Red Blood Cell Count and Hematocrit levels. This will massively drive up the body’s ability to carry oxygen, meaning it is a pretty good option for people who do a ton of volume when training. A pretty big negative about that is the fact that it will drive up blood pressure quite significantly if left unchecked.
Boldenone is wrongfully compared to Deca Durabolin often when in reality it is way more similar to Testosterone.
It is just as Anabolic as Testosterone while being both less Estrogenic and Androgenic. This means you can use twice the amount of Boldenone as Testosterone, and see double the amount of Anabolism while seeing the exact same (or close to it) amount of Estrogen and Androgenic sides.
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on MAX HEALTH LIVING is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications.
Who We Are
We are a team of fitness, health, and supplement experts, and content creators. Over the past 4 years, we have spent over 123,000 hours researching food supplements, meal shakes, weight loss, and healthy living. Our aim is to educate people about their effects, benefits, and how to achieve a maximum healthy lifestyle. Read more.