Anavar is one of the mildest anabolic steroids available and won’t directly make you feel tired. Using Anavar will usually lead to increased strength, hypertrophy, and libido. 19-Nors such as Trenbolone and Nandrolone have the ability to mess with brain chemistry and increase progesterone levels leading to feelings of exhaustion.
Overall, training harder may be the main culprit for feeling fatigued after using anabolic steroids.
Anavar is known as one of the mildest steroids on the market, and it should be! One of the ‘latest’ steroids to ever be invented, Anavar lacks the ability to convert into estrogen and doesn’t cause as many androgenic side effects as some of the other steroids.
But is it so mild that it might make you tired? No, probably not.
No steroid will directly cause you to feel tired, that’s more in the realm of peptides. Anavar doesn’t have any mechanism which it would make a user feel tired.
That said, steroid users often report feeling tired and exhausted, why is that?
Anavar or Oxandrolone is one of the newest steroids which means it won’t be as severe on the health system as some of the other drugs like Deca or Testosterone. Anavar will not make you feel tired, however, steroids in general could lead to a situation in which you feel a bit worn out:
- Steroid users tend to train a lot harder meaning they have a harder time ‘switching off’ after training. This is usually fixed as the person, as more experienced lifters will certainly be able to switch off after training
- New steroid users will feel quite a bit of anxiety and “phantom” side effects. They imagine they are taking something insanely strong and think they feel sides – and they really don’t. They might feel this as insomnia but no real users have experienced this
- The only steroid that can really cause insomnia or feelings of fatigue is Trenbolone. Trenbolone is not slightly more powerful than Anavar, it is significantly more powerful. Trenbolone also has the ability to mess with brain chemistry which could be what is keeping folks up at night
Not really. There are only a few ways you could do this, the most common way being caffeine or stimulation. Anavar does not have the ability to do what stimulants do. The other way is by somehow causing the body to react by producing a lot of fo adrenaline.
Even if Anavar did have the ability to do that, it would not break down fast enough for it to be ‘viable’. Anavar has a half-life of 8 hours meaning it doesn’t break down that quickly, and even if it did make you feel awake (which it doesn’t) it’d take way too long for that to actually matter.
Feelings will differ from one person to another, however, most people feel the following:
- They just feel ‘better’ and more energetic
- More strength, more hypertrophy, and a massive increase in the ability to handle training volume
- Certain people will feel some aggression but it’s rare
- A great increase in libido
Can anabolic steroids make you sleepy?
It’s unlikely that Anabolic Steroids will make you feel sleepy, however, there is one group of Steroids that could do this – the 19-Nors. This includes Trenbolone and Nandrolone. These have the ability to mess with your brain chemistry.
These have the ability to increase your progesterone levels which could have you feeling weary and worn out, however, you would need to use quite a bit of it to feel those effects.