Who is Brosciencelife? (age, height, and physique)
Social media has been booming recently, and so has the fitness sector within social media as well. While there have always been folks posting on Facebook, the increase in popularity of certain platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok, opened the floodgates for entertainers.
Brosciencelife is an entertainer that does so through the eyes and vision of fitness.
He does so mainly through videos, but there have been some memes floating about as well. Brosciencelfe takes a very direct approach with his comedy and does not beat around the bush. This makes him somewhat controversial according to some, seeing as his comedy can be seen as offensive.
Brosciencelife or Dom Mazzetti has amassed more than 2.51 million YouTube subscribers and a whopping 941K Instagram followers as well. Dom himself is not an athlete and not a bodybuilder or powerlifter, nor does he compete in any other sport.
Is Brosciencelife on Steroids?
Unlikely. There are usually tell-tale signs that someone is on gear, even if they are incredibly subtle. It is possible that Dom took something in his life to experiment, however, there are no real signs that he is still on gear.
A good reason why he would not be on gear is the fact that his job kind of depends on it. See, he runs a very large social following and he has his own merch brand. Being caught for drugs could result in him losing a lot of money.
Is Brosciencelife Natural?
There are various signs that he is natural:
- Not insanely muscular
- Not insanely vascular
- No real hair loss
- No injection sites
- No other androgenic side effects that are easy to spot
What Steroids does Brosciencelife take?
I do not believe he takes steroids, but he might be taking some TRT.
Brosciencelife Training Program
There are multiple different workouts that “he follows” online, but the one that Revolutionary Program Design says he does is as follows:
- Exercise #1: Back squat, 2 sets of 1 rep**
- Exercise #2: Barbell curl (in the squat rack), 1-3 sets of 5-15 reps
- Exercise #3: Neutral grip pull-up, 1-3 sets of 5-15 reps
- Exercise #4: Dips, 1-3 sets of 5-15 reps
- Exercise #5: Rope hammer curls, 1-3 sets of 5-15 reps
- Exercise #6: Pull-ups (using a barbell in a squat rack), 1-3 sets of 5-15 reps
- Exercise #7: 30-degree incline dumbbell extension, 1-3 sets of 5-15 reps
- Exercise #8: 45-degree incline dumbbell curl, 1-3 sets of 5-15 reps
- Exercise #9: Plate curl, 1-3 sets of 5-15 reps
- Exercise #10: Preacher ez-bar curl, 1-3 sets of 5-15 reps
- Exercise #11: Cable rope press down, 1-3 sets of 5-15 reps
- Exercise #12: Close grip bench press, 1-3 sets of 5-15 reps
He often also does a CrossFit workout:
- Exercise #1: Cable curls, 1 set of 10 reps
- Exercise #2: Strap ab rollout, 1 set of 1 rep
- Exercise #3: Tire flip, 1 set of 1 rep
- Exercise #4: Hammer, 1 set of 3 reps
- Exercise #5: Double hammer, 1 set of 1 rep
- Exercise #6: Alternating kettlebell curl, 1 set of 5 reps
- Exercise #7: Dumbbell jumping jack, 1 set of 1 rep
- Exercise #8: Kipping pull-up, 1 set of 3 reps
- Exercise #9: Foam roller clean and press, 1 set of 1 rep
- Exercise #10: Pull up (wide/overhand grip), 1 set of 3 reps**
**Perform all reps in slow-motion
Brosciencelife is not an athlete and therefore does not really follow a “diet”. He would just eat a diet high in protein and healthy foods.
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on MAX HEALTH LIVING is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications.
Who We Are
We are a team of fitness, health, and supplement experts, and content creators. Over the past 4 years, we have spent over 123,000 hours researching food supplements, meal shakes, weight loss, and healthy living. Our aim is to educate people about their effects, benefits, and how to achieve a maximum healthy lifestyle. Read more.