Who is Kinobody? (age, height, and physique)
Kinobody or Greg O’Gallagher is a fitness influencer that has risen to popularity thanks to his actions on Instagram and YouTube. He is closing in on a million followers on Instagram and has more than 630K subscribers on YouTube.
He is known for being quite aesthetic and providing somewhat good information for people to consume.
He is quite well known for his “movie star program”. He sells various other programs, supplements, and membership programs for people to make use of to lose fat primarily, however, some people might gain muscle as well.
- Age: 31
- DOB: September 21, 1991
- Weight: 180lbs
- Height: 5’ 10’’
Is Kinobody on Steroids?
There is very little evidence that Kinobody is on Steroids. He does not appear to be massively muscular, only somewhat. He is not incredibly strong and does not have any other symptoms of being on Steroids.
You can also compare him to other influencers and see that he is not as popular, most likely due to his aesthetic being somewhat accessible to most.
Is Kinobody Natural?
Most likely, yes. He is muscular, yes, and he is quite lean, yes. That said, not insanely so.
What Steroids Could Kinobody be on?
There is no evidence that Kinobody is on Steroids.
Kinobody Training Program
There are multiple workouts available from Kinobody, but according to Steel Supplements, he sometimes follows a three-day-per-week training program, which is as follows:
Workout 1: Back and Shoulders:
- Weighted Chin-ups: 2 sets of 6 to 8 reps (Reverse Pyramid)
- Standing Barbell Press: 2 sets of 6 to 8 reps (Reverse Pyramid)
- Wide Grip Cable Rows: 2 sets of 10 to 12 reps (Reverse Pyramid)
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises: 12 to 15 reps + 4 sets of 4 to 5 reps (rest-pause)
Workout 2: Legs and Biceps:
- Weighted Box Jumps: 2 sets of 4 reps
- One-Legged Squats (Pistols): 2 sets of 6 reps per leg
- Standing Barbell Curls: 2 sets of 6 to 8 reps (Reverse Pyramid)
- Standing Hammer Curls: 2 sets of 6 to 8 reps (Reverse Pyramid)
- Standing One Leg Calf Raises: 2 sets x 10 to 15 reps (Reverse Pyramid)
Workout 3: Chest and Triceps:
- Incline Barbell Bench Press: 2 sets of 6-10 reps (RPT)
- Flat Barbell Bench Press: 2 sets of 6-10 reps (RPT)
- Rope Extensions: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (RPT)
- Rear Delt Flye: 12-15 reps + 4 sets of 4-5 (rest-pause)
While Kinobody himself will follow a different dietary approach based on his own goals, for the most part, he is focused on Intermitted Fasting and Carb Cycling to aid in the process of fat loss. Neither of these has been proven to be more effective than a normal calorie deficit for fat loss.