Both Phen24 and PhenQ are equally good in terms of safety and efficacy. It depends on your personal preference as to which you opt for.
Phen24 and PhenQ are two products of the same brands; however, the difference is that one of them has a 24-hour action to cause weight loss, and the other promotes weight loss in 5 different but time-taking ways. Nonetheless, both mainly suppress the appetite and increase fat burning to serve the purpose.
However, I realize that only knowing this won’t be enough for you to make a decision; therefore, I’ve included a comprehensive comparison of both the supplements that will surely help you identify and align your fitness goals with the benefits they have to offer.
What is Phen24?
Wolfson brands launched Phen24 around the year 2016.
They have a well-reputed name in the dietary supplement industry and are famous for using well-researched and natural ingredients in their products.
In addition to scientific evidence, the website also showcases real testimonials from the users to guarantee the effectiveness and quality of their product.
Phen24 is unique from other weight loss pills as it is a 24-hour metabolism booster.
One pack of Phen24 contains two different kinds of pills that are characterized as daytime and nighttime formula.
The company’s concept behind creating the Phen24 pills is that increased stress increases the cortisol levels in the body, which slows down the metabolism and holds on to the fat mass, causing obesity.
So, these pills complement your diet, exercise, and sleep to aid weight loss. They help lower the high cortisol levels to restore the normal functioning of your metabolism while simultaneously speeding it up with certain other ingredients.
The Phen24 daytime pills help to increase your thermogenesis process so that you burn more calories during the day.
It also increases your energy levels during the day so that you can go about your daily activities without feeling fatigued due to reduced caloric intake.
High energy levels may also help motivate you to hit the gym, which will further enhance your weight loss progress.
On the other hand, Phen24 night ensures that you don’t gain back all the calories burnt in the morning with your late-night munching.
Thus, the nighttime pills are designed with ingredients that help calm you down so you have a good night’s sleep, and it also helps to curb late-night sugar cravings.
You have to take one pill of the Phen24 daytime pills with breakfast. Whereas for the Phen24 night, you have to gulp down 2 of these pills with a glass or two of water 15 minutes before the evening meal.
The Phen24 daytime tablets contain different ingredients: minerals such as Zinc, Manganese, Copper, and Iodine; appetite suppressants such as L-Phenylalanine; stimulants Caffeine and Guarana extract; and fat burners such as Cayenne powder.
Here is how the ingredients in the Phen24 day formula work to help you lose weight with them:
- Zinc helps to boost metabolism and promote weight loss.
- Manganese promotes brain activity and maintains a healthy nervous system which may help you to concentrate better at work and gym.
- Copper works with iron to promote its absorption in the body, which enables red blood cell production. It also regulates energy production so that you can last your exercise sessions.
- Iodine is essential in the diet because it determines how fats, carbohydrates, and protein will be used in the body.
- Caffeine and guarana increase alertness, boost energy, and have inherent fat-burning properties. Compared to simple caffeine, guarana may increase your metabolism by 3-11% for up to 12 hours.
- The ingredient L -phenylalanine will help suppress your appetite by stimulating the release of the intestinal hormone cholecystokinin (CCK), which signals the brain to promote a feeling of satiation.
- Cayenne pepper causes diet-induced thermogenesis, which allows your body to burn more calories.
The Phen24 night pills are formulated with ingredients such as ascorbic acid, Calcium D–Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCl, Thiamine HCl, and D-Biotin; minerals such as Molybdenum; appetite suppressants such as chromium picolinate; dietary fiber such as Glucomannan and calming ingredients like green tea and Hops extract.
- Ascorbic acid or vitamin C aid weight loss by promoting fat oxidation and helping you sleep better.
- Calcium D–Pantothenate is a calcium salt of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)that helps stabilize mood hormones, namely, serotonin, dopamine, and cortisol. It also helps to reduce fatigue and enhance stamina by increasing energy levels.
- Pyridoxine HCl or Vitamin B6 is proven by research to reduce BMI and improve body composition. The deficiency of thiamine HCl or vitamin B1 is linked to obesity, and it promotes metabolism and the production of energy from food.
- Biotin or vitamin B-7 paired with chromium may promote weight loss by speeding up your metabolism.
- Molybdenum is said to help clear up toxins from the body.
- Chromium picolinate is believed to promote a feeling of satiety and may help to reduce your cravings.
- Glucomannan is a dietary fiber that swells by absorbing water and will help to promote a feeling of fullness in your stomach.
- Green tea extract helps to promote fat burning.
- Hops extract, which is derived from a traditional plant, is a natural sleeping aid that relieves anxiety and insomnia to make you feel more relaxed.
What Is PhenQ?
PhenQ is manufactured and supplied by Wolfson Berg, which is a UK establishment of Wolfson Brands.
And as mentioned above, Wolfson Brands are a leading and reliable name in the supplement industry.
Wolfson Berg has been around since 2005 and is trusted by people to develop and launch intelligent products that are attributed to positive user reviews.
PhenQ is formulated with ingredients that have a 5-in-1 action. Thus, it simultaneously acts as an appetite suppressant, fat burner, energy booster, and cognitive enhancer.
It is developed with a motive to promote weight loss and maintain it while causing minimal to no side effects on the consumer.
The manufacturers recommend that you take one capsule of PhenQ with breakfast and the second capsule with lunch. However, you must not take it later than 3 pm since it has around 150 mg of caffeine which may interfere with your sleep.
PhenQ is based on different ingredients, including the patented formula the ‘a-LACYS RESET.’
It also has fat-burning ingredients like capsimax powder, the stimulant caffeine, the dietary fiber nopal cactus, chromium picolinate as an appetite suppressant, and L-carnitine to support cognition.
Let’s have an overview of how they complement weight loss:
- a-LACYS RESET is a synthetic complex that is formed by combining alpha-lipoic acid, cysteine, and magnesium, and it suppresses hunger and maintains energy levels throughout the day.
- Capsimax powder, on the other hand, is a fusion of fat-burning ingredients like capsicum, piperine, caffeine, and vitamin B3 that boost the process of thermogenesis and help you to get rid of fat.
- Then comes caffeine which not only boosts your energy levels but also enhances focus. It also has the thermogenic potential and promotes fat oxidation.
- The nopal cactus has both soluble and insoluble fiber that makes you feel full for a longer time and also helps to promote fat excretion.
- Chromium picolinate may promote a feeling of satiety and help to reduce your food cravings. L-carnitine may help to increase your motivation. It may also promote lipid metabolism and energy production in cells.
Phen24 vs. PhenQ – Which is safer & more effective?
You must have gotten an idea from the brief description of Phen24 and PhenQ that both these products are at par with each other.
So, how do they compare, and how can you decide which one is better?
Fret not; I have got you covered because, in this section, I discuss the benefits, cost, and pros and cons of both products to help you decide which product is worth the investment depending on your needs.
PhenQ is a multi-functional pill that has five actions.
It suppresses the appetite, causes fat burning, prevents fat accumulation, gives an energy boost, and enhances cognition. Better cognition implies an improved mood, focus, and attention.
Phen24 functions 24 hours to suppress appetite and increase metabolism, causing you to lose weight faster.
It may help lower your stress levels and improve your sleep as well.
And since it doesn’t have caffeine in the night pill, so it’s not likely to cause insomnia or jitters.
Final verdict: Phen24 seems to be the winner here because it has the additional benefit of promoting better sleep. Otherwise, PhenQ and Phen24 both promote weight loss, give an energy boost, burn and eliminate fat and help to improve mood.
How safe is PhenQ?
PhenQ is generally considered safe if taken according to the recommended method. However, individuals less than 18 years of age and pregnant or lactating women, or those who have an underlying illness should not take it.
Some rarely reported mild side effects caused by PhenQ are difficulty sleeping, dizziness, dry mouth, and gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, constipation, vomiting, or diarrhea.
How safe is Phen24?
Like PhenQ, Phen24 also should not be taken by individuals below 18 years of age and should be avoided by pregnant and lactating women and people suffering from some disease.
Phen24 doesn’t always cause side effects if you follow the recommended dosage method. But in rare cases, if they do occur, they may be similar to PhenQ like dry mouth, dizziness, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, and upset stomach.
Final Verdict: My final verdict is that we can’t compare these weight loss pills on the basis of safety as both of them are primarily safe for consumption and are not likely to produce side effects if you follow instructions.
3. Phen24 vs PhenQ – User reviews
According to an assessment of the PhenQ reviews and results, it was concluded that it has an average success rate of 95%.
However, about 82% to 90% report optimum results out of these.
On average, users achieve their desired weight loss after 2 to 3 months of use. Some even claim to lose about 40-45 pounds in 3 months.
The average user reviews suggest that PhenQ may help you lose 2 to 5 pounds per week and 10 to 15 pounds in a month.
To be specific, research has found that the most success rate is reported in individuals of ages 22 to 45.
Here’s one PhenQ before and after results:
According to a set of stats compiled on the basis of user reviews, here are some percentages of the weight loss success rates per month for the average users.
- The average weight loss success rate reported in users who used PhenQ for one month is about 25%.
- For users who took the pill for two months, the success rate was reported to be between 66 to 70%.
- And for users who used PhenQ for weight loss for three months, the success rate was about 75% to 85%.
- However, a 95% weight loss success rate was reported in patients who combined the pill with a diet plan and a consistent workout routine.
According to a survey of Phen24 reviews submitted in 2019 and 2020, the average success percentage of this pill came out to be 93.7%.
However, almost 84% to 86.3% of the users reported optimum results in the total success reviews.
They agreed that Phen24 weight loss results become visible within 2-3 months.
According to most reviews, Phen24 may help you lose 2 to 3 pounds per week.
Here are some stats that were brought together by assessing some user reviews:
- The average weight loss success rate of taking Phen24 for one month is 45%.
- In comparison, the average success rate of taking Phen24 for two months is 60%.
- And for three months, the average success rate is between 75 to 85%.
- However, for users who use Phen24 with proper diet and exercise, the average success rate came out to be as high as 96%.
Verdict: PhenQ is the winner here. The reason is that it has a higher average weight loss success rate than Phen24.
Moreover, since PhenQ has been around for longer, it has garnered a greater number of user reviews over time; thus, the user’s trust in it seems more reliable.
4. PhenQ and Phen24 Cost
How much is PhenQ?
One bottle of PhenQ costs around $80 and contains sixty tablets which are enough to last you a whole month (30-days). Or you can also buy two bottles for $240 and get one free with them.
The company also assures free delivery and a 60-day money-back guarantee with your every purchase.
How much is Phen24?
One box of Phen24 usually costs $85 and contains thirty Phen24 day and sixty Phen24 night capsules, which accounts for a complete 30-day supply of weight loss pills.
You may also get a discount on bulk purchases. For instance, if you order three boxes of Phen24 for $509, the company will deliver two boxes free with them.
Moreover, your order would be delivered free of cost and comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Verdict: PhenQ seems to be the cheaper option. The reason is that although both Phen24 and PhenQ have a 60-day money-back guarantee and free delivery but the 30-day supply of Phen24 costs $5 more than the 30-day supply of PhenQ.
5. Pros and Cons
- All-natural and 100%vegan
- It has a 5-in-1 action.
- It uses science-backed ingredients.
- It Promotes fat burning
- It prevents fat formation
- It increases energy levels
- It curbs cravings
- It suppresses appetite
- It elevates mood
- The formula has remained unchanged for more than a decade
- It has more than 190,000 organic reviews
- It does not have severe side effects
- It has a 60-day money-back guarantee and free delivery
- You only have to take two pills per day
- It promotes long-term weight loss
- It is produced in FDA and GMP-approved facilities
- PhenQ should not be taken after around bedtime.
- Some people might be sensitive to the caffeine dose in it.
- It should be avoided if the age is less than 18 years.
- It is not suitable for pregnant or nursing women and people with underlying illnesses.
- 100% natural and vegan.
- It has 24-hour action.
- It uses well-researched ingredients.
- Nighttime pills are free of stimulants, so it doesn’t disturb sleep.
- Daytime pills have energizing ingredients.
- It helps to reduce stress in addition to weight loss benefits.
- It boosts both daytime and nighttime metabolism.
- It helps to curb late-night cravings.
- It promotes better sleep quality.
- It increases thermogenesis.
- It improves mood.
- It boosts energy.
- It promotes faster weight loss.
- It is developed in FDA and GMP-approved facilities.
- The fuss of taking three pills a day.
- The morning pill may not suit you if you are caffeine sensitive.
- A bit expensive.
- It should not be taken before 19 years of age.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women and people who are ill.
Verdict: PhenQ seems to be the winner because it has a well-established safety and efficacy profile. PhenQ has been around for more time than Phen24 which was introduced by the company just about seven years before.
PhenQ also costs a bit less and has to be taken two times a day compared to Phen24, which is to be taken three times.
To conclude, the deciding factor between PhenQ vs. Phen24 is basically going to be your preferences because both PhenQ and Phen24 are champion drugs and manufactured by the same brand.
PhenQ seems to have more benefits than Phen24 in terms of cost, dosage, efficacy, and safety. But Phen24 has the incomparable benefit of reducing stress and helping you get better sleep.
So, if you are someone who struggles with sleep, then Phen24 might be the preferred option for you.
However, if you want to avoid the fuss of taking three pills every day or want to choose the cheaper option, then PhenQ might be the choice for you.
Nonetheless, in the end, the winner pill is always the one that suits you better and helps you achieve your weight loss goals.
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on MAX HEALTH LIVING is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications.
Who We Are
We are a team of fitness, health, and supplement experts, and content creators. Over the past 4 years, we have spent over 123,000 hours researching food supplements, meal shakes, weight loss, and healthy living. Our aim is to educate people about their effects, benefits, and how to achieve a maximum healthy lifestyle. Read more.