This article contains all the necessary information regarding the safety, efficacy, and quality of Amway’s hair products.
So, if you have been confused until now that if Amway’s hair products are as good as its nutritional products, consider yourself rescued because you landed at the right place.
For this read, I have included the rating, key features, and customer reviews to evaluate the effectiveness of all the Amway Hair products.
I have targeted Amway’s different anti-hair fall systems, moisture control systems, anti-dandruff systems, color repair systems, daily care systems, styling, and daily care products.
So, before we push into the details, here is a prelusive remark that will keep you hooked, yes! Amway offers tried and tested hair products that enable you to care for, treat and style those tresses.
So, dig into this read to discover the ‘What’, ‘How’ and ‘Why’ of all these hair products.
Are Amway Hair products good?
Yes, Amway hair products are good for hair growth.
The hair essentials in its Satinique collection are based on scientifically proven and the US-patented Enerjuve technology that combines the goodness of strengthening lipids, revitalizing creatinine, and smoothening 18-MEA ingredients to cater to all your hair needs.
The enerjuve technology binds to the negative charge in damaged hair and neutralizes it.
It specifically targets the weak spots in the scalp to improve the hair and scalp health from the core.
The added botanical ingredients and nutrients promise results with the use of Amway Hair products.
These products are cruelty-free and not tested on animals. However, the individual ingredients are found to be safe.
List of Amway Products for Hair – Review
1. Anti-Hair fall System
Products included: Amway Satinique Hairfall Control Shampoo, conditioner, and scalp tonic.
- Shampoo: 4.5 stars
- Conditioner: 4.6 stars
- Scalp tonic: 4.6 stars
- Designed to counter Hair fall and hair thinning in all hair types.
- Amway claims that its Anti- Hair fall system reduces hair fall by 1800 strands in a month.
- It is infused with mulberry leaf and ginseng extracts that improve blood circulation to the scalp that strengthen and thicken fragile and thin hair.
- It is infused with plant extracts like shiso extract, licorice root extract, saw palmetto, and green rooibos that strengthen hair strands to reduce breakage.
- The Enerjuve technology gives volume and smoothens the hair.
- In one of her reviews, Pooja Patel wrote that the shampoo is easy to rinse and left her hair pretty manageable and smooth. Nearly every reviewer on the internet seems to agree with it. She described the fragrance as ‘Mild floral fragrance’. But it didn’t help her with her hair loss, maybe because she didn’t use it as a system with both the shampoo and conditioner.
- In one of the WordPress reviews, Ziva compared the Dove and Amway shampoo and found Amway shampoo was more effective and consistent in results.
- Customers on ‘mouth shut website’ have written that their hair falls improved a great deal within a month because of Amway’s scalp tonic.
Other reviews I found on Amazon were quite satisfactory, and reviewers who used the anti-hair fall kit with all three products wrote that their hair got volume and the system controlled frizz.
People also reported that new hair strands were darker and that the products have improved their hair loss to a great extent.
2. Amway Smooth Moisture System
Products Included: Amway Satinique Smooth Moisture shampoo, conditioner and straightening balm, Hair Oil Serum, and Styling Cream.
Rating: 5 stars.
- Customized to improve dull, dry, and frizzy hair.
- Amway claims that its smooth moisture products are formulated with kukui seed oil and pro-vitamin B5, which help restore health to the locks and make them 6X smoother.
- The Enerjuve complex reduces dullness and restores shine to the hair.
- When used with the straightening balm makes hair sleek and more manageable.
- Ana Mom writes in her review that the smooth moisture system helped restore moisture to her hair after just one use. The kit has helped make her hair soft, shiny, and frizz-free. She wrote that the shampoo is gentle and the products in the kit have a peachy smell. Yum!
- Reviewers on Amazon were generally satisfied with the products as well. One of them declared the Amway smooth moisture better than Paul Mitchel products. However, the product losses due to insecure packaging were something that bothered nearly everyone.
3. Amway Color Repair System
Products Included: Satinique Color Repair shampoo, conditioner, revitalizing mask, Overnight Repair Treatment, and dual defend spray.
- shampoo: 4.8 stars
- Conditioner: 4.9 stars
- Revitalizing Mask: 4.6 stars
- Overnight Repair Treatment: 4.7 stars
- Dual Defend Spray: 5 stars
- It is formulated to prevent hair damage and color fading of dyed and treated hair.
- The ingredients like pomegranate extracts, grapeseed extracts, and vitamin E helps revive brittle and dull hair and allow the color of treated hair to stay longer.
- Allows the hair to retain color for up to 45 washes.
- Reduces and prevents split ends.
- Make hair 9 times stronger.
- The reviews I went through have reported that using this product smoothed their hair and gave an extra volume to them. The reviewers have also appreciated the smell of the products.
4. Amway Anti- Dandruff System
Products included: Satinique Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Rating: 4.4 stars
- It is formulated with the goodness of avocado oil and Vitamin E to moisturize the dry scalp and reduce flakes and itching.
- 100% of users have reported dandruff reduction with the product.
- The internet is flooded with positive reviews about the Amway Anti-dandruff shampoo. To mention one of them, Rahmita Rakshit has compared Amway anti-dandruff shampoo with Deve Herbes Neem and Green Tea Anti Dandruff Shampoo and concluded that she found Amway’s shampoo more affordable and effective than its counterparts. She listed some of the product’s pros. Among these, the pleasant floral smell, hair-softening effect, ease to apply, and rinse consistency are a few to name.
- The Amazon reviews I skimmed through agreed on the same. The customers reported a healthier and cleaner scalp and more manageable and frizz-free hair.
5. Amway Extra Volume System
Products Included: Satinique Extra Volume shampoo and conditioner
- Shampoo 4.9 stars
- Conditioner 5 stars
- It revives flat and lifeless hair.
- The macadamia nut oil and soy protein enhance hair strength and make them soft and shiny.
- Customer reviews confirm that the product does what it claims.
- One of the reviewers wrote that she could immediately feel the difference and found the Amway product to work better than the Pantene counterpart.
- Most of the reviewers have agreed that the product made their hair feel thicker, manageable, and soft.
Now let’s move on the Amway’s hair care products that you can use on a daily basis for healthy, shiny, and tangle-free hair!
6. Amway Daily Hair Care Products
Products Included: Satinique 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner
Rating: 4.6 stars
- It is a system that allows you to clean and condition your hair simultaneously rather than using two products.
- The borage seed oil and vitamin E in the ingredients help moisturize, smoothen, and protect the hair.
- It is Paraben, Paraffin, Allergen, and Alcohol-free and formulated with 77% EWG low-risk ingredients.
- This Amway product has garnered mixed reviews from customers.
- Half of the consumers wrote that hair got dry from using this product. It might be due to the chemicals in the product.
- For others, The 2 in 1 shampoo worked to make their hair smoother and more manageable due to the ceramide infusion. They also found the product more time efficient and less fussy. The product is suitable for treated hair as well.
Next, we have Amway’s styling products in the discussion.
Amway Styling products
Following are the brief reviews of Amway’s styling products that you might want to give a try:
1. Body Blends for Men Hair Putty
Rating: 4.7 stars
- This men’s hair care and Hairstyling product is designed to provide better control to men for their hair styling needs.
- It contains niacin that promotes healthier hair and scalp by improving blood circulation.
- It is based on a non-sticky formula.
- The customers are all praises for this product as it delivers what it promises – firm but not a hard hold.
- They express how the product leaves their hair all soft, and not dry or sticky.
2. Satinique Shine Spray
Rating: 5 stars
- Its lightweight formula tames down frizzy hair rather than sticking them together and prevents them from flying away.
- Make hair more manageable
- Give an instant shine to dull hair.
- The users were happy about how the spray doesn’t just add shine to your hair but also deals with the unmanageable frizz – as promised by the company.
- Another thing they were seen appreciating was the soft fragrance that it adds to the hair.
3. Satinique Texturing Matte Wax
Rating: 4.8 stars
- It separates and defines each hair strand for easy styling every day.
- It doesn’t make hair look greasy and gives them a natural look.
- This is yet another styling product from Amway that has earned the trust of many people who are not really fans of sprays and greasy hair textures too. So this wax has given them a mid-way out, as they explain how the product perfectly holds their hair in place until they do not intentionally want them to unwind.
- Grace in the review section exclaims that this is the best hair-setting product she has bought to date as it never weighs her hair down or gives them an oily appearance.
Amway’s Featured Hair Products
Four Amway hair products are featured on their website due to their popular effectiveness.
Therefore, I’ll go into the details of the ingredients and benefits and include customer ratings in this section.
Keep reading to find out what is so special about Amway’s most popular hair products.
1. Satinique Hair Oil Serum
- Suitable for all hair types.
- The product moisturizes and nourishes the hair and scalp making your locks more manageable, softer, thicker, and frizz-free.
- It prevents hair from styling damage and restores there strength and shine.
- It is formulated with Enerjuve technology that combines lipid, cysteine, and 18-MEA to improve hair strands’ thickness and make them smooth.
- It includes nourishing botanicals such as avocado, argan, and kukui seed oil.
- The nutrients like vitamin E (tocopherol) and vitamin C revitalize the hair.
- The Limonene in the ingredients has antioxidant properties and helps promote hair growth.
- Citronellol has anti-dandruff, antioxidant, and anti-fungal properties.
- Amway Satinique Hair oil serum has earned an impressive rating of 4.6 for its effectiveness, and value for money.
2. Satinique Color Repair Shampoo
- It is formulated especially for dyed hair to prevent color fading and reverse the damage from hair treatments.
- The meadowfoam seed oil locks the moisture in the hair, strengthening brittle hair and making it frizz-free, tangle-free, and shiny.
- The Perilla ocymoids leaf extract is rich in omega fatty acids that promote hair growth by regenerating hair follicles and promote blood circulation and nutrient permeability to the follicles.
- The aloe vera extract in the ingredients protects the hair from UV and strengthens them. UV radiation can make your hair lose its shine and fade its color. The aloenin in aloe vera extract is known to promote hair growth.
- It has nutrients like amino acids, minerals, and vitamin E and C that rejuvenate the hair follicles.
- The sulfate-free formula of the shampoo employs Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate that is mild on your tresses and cleans the scalp without stripping hair of necessary oils and color.
- The pomegranate and grape seed extracts provide minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that revive dull and dry hair.
- Ceramide is the most critical ingredient for dyed, bleached, or chemically treated hair as natural ceramides in the hair are stripped due to these harsh hair treatments leading to dull and dry hair. It helps retain moisture, promote elasticity, and restore strength to them.
- The satinique color repair shampoo has an overall customer rating of 4.8 and strikingly scores 5 out of 5 in terms of effectiveness.
- It has earned 4.9 stars in terms of value for money.
3. Satinique Final Step Finishing Spray
- It helps to hold the hair in place and is resistant to frizz, humidity, and wind.
- Amway’s finishing spray’s fine mist aerosol formula makes the product feel lightweight, non-sticky, and invisible on your hair.
- This spray is non-flaky and will not settle on your clothes.
- This finishing spray holds rather than clinging the hair in place. Thus, your hair remains touchable and smooth throughout the day.
- Just a spritz over your head and the enerjuve complex in this product will start to promote healthy-looking hair with such ease.
- Dimethyl stearamine is used as an anti-static and hair conditioning agent in the Amway finishing spray.
- Phytantriol is a hair conditioning agent that improves moisture retention and prevents up to 35% split ends, along with other benefits.
- Phenyl trimethicone is a silicon derivative that makes hair silky and conditions them.
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate protects your hair strands from UV rays.
- Satinique has 5 out of 5 stars from customers regarding satisfaction and effectiveness. It has a 4.8 rating in terms of value.
4. Satinique Revitalizing Mask
- It is a hair strengthening mask that targets the hair cuticles to hydrate and repair them.
- It helps in reducing split ends.
- Softens and strengthens hair up to 6 times.
- Ceramide 2 and 3 make hair shiny and flatten the cuticle to prevent moisture from escaping, thus preventing hair damage.
- Glycerith-26 and stearyl alcohol help soften hair.
- Cetearyl ethylhexanoate acts as a conditioner and emollient to make hair shiny and more manageable.
- The kukui seed oil, grape seed extract, and meadowfoam seed oil help revitalize and promote hair health.
- The amino acids, vitamins, and minerals in the revitalizing mask nourish the hair and scalp.
- Customers have given it 4.6 stars overall and for product effectiveness. For the value of money, it scores 4.5 stars.
Everything Else to Know about Amway Hair Products
Which Amway shampoo is the best?
Amway Satinique shampoo collection is the best. It targets nearly all your hair problems with its customized anti-hair fall, anti-dandruff, and color repair varieties that are infused with US patented Enerjuve technology and the goodness of plant extracts and nutrients.
Does Amway’s scalp tonic work?
Yes, according to reviews, the scalp tonic effectively reduces hair loss. It triggers new hair and helps the scalp appear fuller.
Amway claims it reduces loss of 1800 strands in a month when used as a system with Satinique anti-hair fall shampoo and conditioner.
How much is Amway shampoo?
Amway shampoos may range from $9.75 to $18.5, depending on the bottle’s volume and its features.
For example, Satinique Smooth Moisture Shampoo – 750 mL costs $18.50, and Satinique 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner – 280 mL costs $9.75.
Is there any Amway shampoo for hair fall?
Amway Satnique Anti- Hair fall shampoo is designed to tackle hair fall. It is formulated with Enerjuive technology and carefully selected botanicals like ginseng and mulberry extracts and nutrients like vitamin A and C to effectively target hair thinning and stimulate hair growth.
How good is the Amway serum for hair?
Yes, Amway Hair serum has gathered positive reviews. Amway Hair oil serum is lightweight and based on nourishing ingredients like argan, avocado, and kukui seed oil that improve hair texture and enable better styling.
Does Amway hair oil work?
Yes, its users have reported a decrease in premature hair greying and improved hair and scalp health with Amway Persona Amla Hair oil. It has 4.2 stars out of 5 on Amazon.
It is designed to strengthen hair and promote hair growth.
- Amway for Skin – Is Amway Products Good for skin?
- Are Amway Products Good or Bad?
- Amway vs Vestige – Which Company Should you join?
- 11+ Amway Beauty Products List (lipstick, dry skin, artistry)
- Is Amway a Pyramid Scheme or MLM?
To Wrap it up, Amway Hair Products are generally loved by the average customers because of their results.
The different systems include products that incorporate nature’s goodness like plant extracts and scientifically backed ingredients like Enerjuve technology.
The products target all your hair problems like hair fall, dandruff, dull and thin hair, treated hair, etc., and offer choices in hair styling products for both men and women.
The products that have won me over are the ‘final step finishing spray’ and the ‘color repair shampoo’.
Amway understands how embarrassing it can get with hair flying all over the face on a windy day, so it placed the finishing spray on the counter to rescue us.
Thank you, Amway, you are the best!
The color repair shampoo caught my eye because of its oh so wow formulation and 5 out of 5 stars in terms of effectiveness.
Hair dying and treatments become unavoidable over time, so this product is something that we should look out for in case the need arises.
Some products may be on the pricey side, but none of the Amway hair products are lacking in results and reviews.
All Amway hair products have a rating of more than 4 stars on every e-store platform like Amazon or eBay and on rating websites like Trustpilot and mouthshut.
If it gives you the result, it is worth all the bucks, isn’t it?
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on MAX HEALTH LIVING is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and any information or products discussed are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease or illness. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications.
Who We Are
We are a team of fitness, health, and supplement experts, and content creators. Over the past 4 years, we have spent over 123,000 hours researching food supplements, meal shakes, weight loss, and healthy living. Our aim is to educate people about their effects, benefits, and how to achieve a maximum healthy lifestyle. Read more.