Ovaries are part of the reproductive system in women. They are two in numbers found in the lower abdomen of both sides of the uterus.
They produce hormones estrogen and progesterone, as well as eggs in a woman.
But it is important you note that an ovarian cyst normally occurs when the fluid has accumulated in a thin membrane inside the ovary.
A cyst, on the other hand, is a closed sac-like structure, which is divided from the surrounding tissues by a membrane.
However, it is an abnormal pocket of fluid, similar to a blister. It contains either liquid, gaseous, or semi-solid material. The outer or capsular portion of a cyst is usually called the cyst wall.
Can Cellgevity Cure or Heal Ovarian Cyst?
Before you would go on with your questions about whether Cellgevity can heal Ovaries Cyst or not, kindly note that Cellgevity is not a drug that prevents heals or diagnoses and kind of diseases but it has the ability to empower your body with glutathione which helps to improve your health immensely.
Increasing glutathione also helps you reduce cell damage in fatty liver diseases, improves the level of insulin in order persons and any other diseases – in the body, the body is now generally improved to fight off diseases.
Testimony – Ovarian Cyst and Fertility.
From a Max Associate
My daughter had endometriosis and Ovaries Cyst with irregular menses. She got married in 2017 and has not been able to conceive since then. She only started taking Cellgevity few months ago. And now, she’s already three months pregnant since she started out with Cellgevity. She went for a scan on January 3rd, and told me thereafter that the Ovaries Cyst has disappeared. The doctor could no longer find the Ovaries Cyst.
Glutathione and PCOS – How Come?
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome – is a hormonal disorder causing enlarged ovaries with small cysts on the outer edges.
For women with PCOS, glutathione is also exceptionally important. A recent study challenged a group of 36 lean women with PCOS with a load of glucose. As would be expected, the women produced higher levels of insulin and testosterone in response to the dose of sugar.
The study concluded that the glucose caused a significant increase in the oxidative stress markers, lowering the glutathione levels – and that this reduction in glutathione was associated with an increase in testosterone.
Another study that set out to evaluate DNA damage in the ovaries of women with PCOS concluded that there may be significantly less glutathione in the ovary as a result of the condition.
As many women with PCOS have seen when trying to conceive, egg quality is a key issue.
Even for those women with PCOS who ovulate regularly, the time to conceive might take a long while – most often related to the quality of her follicles.
Glutathione is protective for the egg quality of women with PCOS and increasing these levels can not only improve the chances of conceiving but also can increase the general rate of ovulation.
Cellgevity will boost your glutathione level and improve your chances of conceiving. Give it a try.
Symptoms of Ovarian Cyst
Below are the most common symptoms you would likely notice from Ovaries Cyst:
- Sore throat
- Dull pain in the back and thighs
- Problems related to complete discharge of mucus or intestine
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Usual weight gain
- Pain in your period
- Unusual (not normal) vaginal bleeding
- You need urine more often.
These symptoms may indicate a ruptured cyst or ovarian torsion. And both complications can lead to serious consequences if not treated early.
- If a cyst causes symptoms, there may be pressure, swelling, or pain in the lower abdomen on the side of the cyst. This pain, however, can be intense or dull.
- A cystic hernia may cause sudden, and intense pain.
- If it causes twisting of an ovary, you may have pain along with nausea and vomiting.
Causes of Ovaries Cyst
- Hormonal problems. Hormonal problems are part of the causes of Ovaries Cyst, Functional Cyst precisely. However, the Functional Cyst can also be caused by such drugs used to help in ovulation. But note that, Functional Cyst do come and go away on their own without attending to treatment.
- Endometriosis. Another form of Ovaries Cyst has known as endometrioma, is believed to develop easily in women with endometriosis. The endometriosis tissue most times, usually attaches to the Ovary, thereby forming a growth in the process. This is the type of Cyst that can be caused by abnormal pain during your period and during sexual intercourse.
- Pregnancy. Another obvious cause of Ovaries Cyst pregnancy. Not that pregnancy causes Ovaries Cyst, only that during pregnancy, Ovaries Cyst develops in its early stage to help aid the pregnancy until the formation of the placenta. It is advisable to have the Ovary Cyst removed when it has stayed even until the later stages of the pregnancy.
- Severe pelvic infections. Another cause of Ovaries Cyst is infections which can easily spread to the Ovaries as well as the Fallopian tubes. When it thus happens, it causes Cysts to form.
Prevention of Ovarian Cyst
Ovarian cysts cannot be prevented. However, regular gynecological examinations may reveal early ovarian cysts. Many ovarian cysts do not transform into cancer. However, the symptoms of ovarian cancer may mimic the symptoms of an ovarian cyst. Therefore, it is important to consult your doctor and get the correct diagnosis.
Treatment for Ovarian Cyst
Although some types of Cyst do go away on their own, yet is treatment needed and recommended by a medical professional should they refuse to go away on their own. And below are the ways you can treat Ovaries Cyst:
If it happens that your cyst is small and results from a visual test to prevent cancer, your doctor may perform a laparoscopy to surgically remove the cyst. The procedure, however, involves having your doctor make a small incision near the navel and then place a small instrument in your abdomen to remove the cyst professionally.
On the other hand, If the Cyst is large, your doctor may have no option but to surgically remove the cyst with a large incision in the abdomen. They will immediately perform a biopsy and determine if the cyst is cancerous, and should this be true, then, they can perform a hysterectomy to remove your ovaries and uterus.
- Contraceptive pills
If you have recurrent ovarian cysts, your doctor may prescribe oral contraceptives to stop ovulation and prevent new cysts. Oral contraceptives can also reduce the risk of ovarian cancer. But note that the risk of ovarian cancer is higher in postmenopausal women.
The above methods are ways you can treat ovarian cysts medically – but I have to add that taking Cellgevity (which levels up your glutathione) can help to magically do wonders in your reproductive organ.
This is a natural healing process you wouldn’t want to ignore.
And by the way…
It is a scientific known fact that as we age in life, the level of glutathione in our body system diminishes.
And this supplement helps to replenish our lost glory.